- Fast growing IT & communications business
- National presence with Head Office in Adelaide
- City fringe location
Bring your systems improvement experience to lead a team of engaged professionals and contribute to the continued growth of a successful ICT service provider.
About the Opportunity
As Operations Manager you will have responsibility for the productivity and performance of our highly engaged and motivated team of IT professionals. Reporting to the Directors, you will:
- Manage the day to day operational activities in a timely manner ensuring excellence in service delivery
- Identify improvement opportunities in operational systems, processes, and policies in support of company’s service delivery’s and standards
- Implement new processes and technology to improve operational outcomes
- Oversee the management of projects, monitoring achievement of milestones and ensuring margins are maintained
- Day to day management of people and performance
- Undertake business development activities and promote the business as required
By joining this fast growing SME you will have the opportunity to further grow the business within SA and make a real difference within the company. You will work with like-minded individuals and be rewarded for your hard work and dedication with a competitive salary package and will be valued by the wider national team.
Your new role is vital to the business operations and to be successful you will need to bring previous SME business management experience and:
- Demonstrated capability to lead and engage others
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and outstanding time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, and others at all levels
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Ability to critically analyse problems, make informed decisions and thrive under pressure
- A willingness to undertake manual handling tasks
- An understanding of and technical appreciation for ICT
Previous experience in an ICT or service provision organisation would be highly regarded.
Tertiary qualifications in business or a related discipline are desirable.
About Our Client
One Solution Group has created a One Stop Shop for Telco and IT needs. As a Premium Telstra Enterprise and Business Partner, they specialize in designing solutions to suit the business objectives of small, medium and large organisations across Australia.
One Solution also offers a vast array of fixed and data services covering all aspects of telecommunications. Their managed services include Data, IT, Business & Mobile Phones, Vehicle Tracking, Hardware and Accessories, Cloud Solutions, Security, Data, Digital Marketing, App Customisation and Managed Customer Services geared for business.
If you have any queries please email [email protected] in the first instance, or call 1300 2 HUMAN.
If we have let you know who the employer is please DO NOT contact them directly - honestly, it really doesn't help your application.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document. Please do not email your CV. All applications MUST be made online. A position description is available when you click Apply.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates. Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.