- Fast growing IT & communications business
- National presence with Head Office in Adelaide
- City fringe location
Join this fast growing ICT business and oversee business solutions projects. Telstra experience highly desirable.
About the Opportunity
As a Project Manager, you will coordinate teams and responses for Telstra IP solutions and incidents, coordinate and manage business disruptions. You will:
- Close projects to ensure timely service resolution
- Use your initiative to suggest and coordinate process improvements
- Work collaboratively as part of the National team.
By joining this fast growing SME you will have the opportunity to further grow the business within SA and make a real difference within the company. You will work with like-minded individuals and be rewarded for your hard work and dedication with a competitive salary package and will be valued by the wider national team.
You will find a welcoming and supportive culture that is open to change, new ideas and innovative ways of approaching challenges.
You will bring excellent communication skills both written and verbal, coupled with the ability to stay calm under pressure to assess situations and respond swiftly to find the best resolution with the least amount of business disruption. Partnering with others, both inside and outside of the organisation, is also critical to your success.
A strong background in Incident Management in company environments is key to being successful in this role. In addition, your skills/background will include:
- 1 years’ + experience as an Incident Manager
- Ability to multi task and prioritise amongst multiple ongoing issues
- Assertive and able to manage client expectations
- A positive working attitude with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Ability to work effectively with regional teams in a National operating model.
It’s a bonus if you have the following:
- Experience working in an IT related service Industry with good working knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as, but not limited to, different IT server platforms, Telstra systems, relational database systems, networking protocols and collaboration technologies
- Vendor management
- Experience of operational excellence or process improvement
About Our Client
One Solution Group has created a One Stop Shop for Telco and IT needs. As a Premium Telstra Enterprise and Business Partner, they specialise in designing solutions to suit the business objectives of small, medium and large organisations across Australia.
One Solution also offers a vast array of fixed and data services covering all aspects of telecommunications. Their managed services include Data, IT, Business & Mobile Phones, Vehicle Tracking, Hardware and Accessories, Cloud Solutions, Security, Data, Digital Marketing, App Customisation and Managed Customer Services geared for business.
If you have any queries please email [email protected] in the first instance, or call 1300 2 HUMAN.
If we have let you know who the employer is please do not contact them directly - in all honestly, it doesn't help your application.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document. Please do not email your CV. All applications MUST be made online.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates. Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.