- Fast growing IT & communications business
- National presence with Head Office in Adelaide
- City fringe location
Enhance your experience in multiple aspects of IT support with a growing managed services provider
About the Opportunity
As a Support Engineer you will be front and centre with customers, performing IT administration and other support activities both remotely and on premise. This is a generalist support role that requires a breadth of IT and data experience and/or exposure. It is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level, build on your technical experience and work within a supportive and fast-paced team environment.
- Provide proactive and reactive support to clients with a high standard of customer service
- Problem solve to achieve optimal customer outcomes
- Develop technical and procedural documentation
- Liaise with customers and vendors
- Implement technology solutions
You will have Level 2 or 3 IT experience, ideally in a managed services environment (MSP), with a minimum of 3 years in a support role. You will have acquired a breadth of industry knowledge as a generalist and have a strong customer focus.
Ideally you will have started your career in a Level 1 Helpdesk Support Officer or Engineer role and have experience or exposure to network specialisation.
You are known for your commitment to delivering outstanding customer service and known as a confident and competent communicator. Your referees will tell us that you confidently work independently with minimal supervision as well as being a great team player.
It is essential that you:
- Consistently demonstrate and deliver outstanding service to customers and business clients
- Have the ability to be adaptable, goal-oriented and work independently as required
- Have effective time management and prioritising skills to balance multiple tasks and competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong troubleshooting skills
- Have a current driver’s licence - this is essential as you will be required to travel to client sites.
Your skills and experience include:
- Maintaining support documentation
- Supporting virtualised environments
- Supporting and maintaining Windows Servers / Desktops, SBS, Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office 365; and
- Configuring and administering cloud services such as virtual environments in Azure, Office 365 and online backup services
You will also need experience OR exposure to:
- Supporting network infrastructure, including switches, routers and firewalls
- Implementing, configuring and administering networking and Windows servers in business and corporate environments to best practice standards
It would be great if you had:
- AirWatch or other MDM background or exposure
- Telephony and VOIP/TIPT experience
- Networking certifications of CCNA, or equivalent
- A background in cyber/network security
About Our Client
One Solution Group has created a One Stop Shop for Telco and IT needs. As a Premium Telstra Enterprise and Business Partner, they specialise in designing solutions to suit the business objectives of small, medium and large organisations across Australia.
One Solution also offers a vast array of fixed and data services covering all aspects of telecommunications. Their managed services include Data, IT, Business & Mobile Phones, Vehicle Tracking, Hardware and Accessories, Cloud Solutions, Security, Data, Digital Marketing, App Customisation and Managed Customer Services geared for business.
If you have any queries please email [email protected] in the first instance, or call 1300 2 HUMAN.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button and upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document. Please do not email your CV. All applications MUST be made online.
If we have let you know who the employer is please don't contact them directly - to be honest, it really doesn't help your application.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates (including your junk mail folder just in case). Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.