- RN / EN opportunities
- Salary sacrificing benefits available
- Fantastic company culture
Register your interest for upcoming Registered and Enrolled Nursing positions.
About the Opportunity
Bethsalem Care regularly recruits to fill Registered and Enrolled Nursing positions. As an RN or EN you are a key part of the team that delivers high quality care to residents.
The RN role directs and supervises care given to residents.
Both RN/EN positions have responsibility for:
- Contributing to compiling a comprehensive history from residents and/or families to identify care needs, by participating in admission and ongoing assessment.
- Maintaining a high standard of nursing documentation, which accurately reflects care delivery and which will ensure validity for funding purposes.
- Developing care plans and implements resident care, in consultation with residents, families and other members of the care team.
- By maintaining appropriate clinical documentation, contributing to a resident care plan that optimises resident health and wellbeing and is relevant to care needs.
- Regularly evaluating care plans to meet changing needs of residents.
- In accordance with AHPRA, legal requirements and Bethsalem Care’s policies and procedures administering medications to residents and assumes responsibility for correct ordering, storage and documentation procedures in relation to medications.
- Responds to altered health status in residents by informing Clinical Nurse, families and doctors as appropriate.
You have a passion for working with people who are ageing and genuinely committed to a career in residential aged care.
- Registered / Enrolled with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Current practicing certificate with no restrictions.
- A current and unencumbered National Criminal History Check.
- A genuine commitment to aged care.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- An understanding of (or commitment to learn) the Aged Care Accreditation process.
- An understanding of the Commonwealth Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI).
- Well developed computer skills.
- Organisation and time management skills
About Our Client
Bethsalem Care is a residential aged-care home operated by the Christadelphians of South Australia. Their mission is based on the principles of care and love, as expressed in the example of Jesus Christ and based on the biblical values of brotherly and community kindness. We welcome all those who appreciate our core values of care, respect, love and integrity.
As a place “where life matters”, the staff at Bethsalem Care work hard to provide appropriate support and care to help residents age well, whilst encouraging independence and supporting social interaction and meaningful activities. They believe this gives families and friends peace of mind and confidence that their loved ones will be cared for and respected as part of a supportive community, whilst living in their care.
To ensure the best care is available at all times Bethsalem Care employs an experienced team of committed staff, supported by a culture that encourages these values in the work-place, where everybody is treated with respect and supported to be the best they can be, regardless of age, physical ability, gender, race or religion.
If you have any queries please email [email protected] in the first instance, or call 1300 2 HUMAN.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document. Please do not email your CV.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates.
Please do not contact Bethsalem Care directly.