- Multiple, ongoing opportunities in Adelaide Metro and Victor Harbor areas
- Join one of SA’s fastest growing providers of in-home aged care services
- Feel valued with industry-recognised training + exclusive employee discounts and perks
Supportive family-run company culture with a passion for training and developing their team! Be part of a dedicated team that helps older people live in the place they feel the happiest – home.
About the Opportunities
As a Caregiver you will have the opportunity to be part of the team that provides outstanding, compassionate, reliable and empathetic care to My Care Solution clients.
Types of direct care and support provided to clients (in accordance with their individual care plans) may include personal care, housekeeping, social support, meal preparation, assisting with transport, respite or overnight care, medication monitoring and other types of specialist care.
Multiple positions are available throughout the Adelaide Metro and Victor Harbor areas.
A position description is also available to download when you click the apply button.
You have a passion for working with people who are ageing and genuinely enjoy providing care and support to help them remain living in their own homes and communities.
- A Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community) or similar
- A caring, empathetic and professional approach to work and clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work within aged care standards
- A current National Police Check
- A valid and unrestricted Australian drivers licence and access to your own vehicle for work purposes
About Our Client
My Care Solution is a South Australian family owned and operated provider of high quality in-home care and support for older people. My Care Solution believe ageing should be celebrated and life should be lived fully and with meaning.
Everyone at My Care Solution is united in their dedication to making a real difference to their clients and their families. The organisation values, develops and supports their Caregivers; ensuring they have the time they need to provide high quality care and match them thoughtfully with clients for the best possible outcomes.
Their strength lies in the people thy recruit, train and professionally develop to deliver outstanding care services. They offer many great opportunities and benefits to support and inspire Caregivers in the work they do, including:
- 24/7 phone support from the My Care Solution team
- Flexible working hours for work/life balance
- Continuous opportunities for training and development, including specialist care training to expand client bases and skillsets
- Fun social events
- Exclusive employee discounts and perks across Australia
If you have any queries please email humans(at)humanologyrecruit.com.au in the first instance, or call 1300 2 HUMAN to speak with the Humanology Recruit team.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document. Please do not email your CV. All applications MUST be made online. A position description is available when you click Apply.
Please Note: We will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application and what you can expect throughout the process. Please ensure that you check your email for updates (including your junk mail folder). Applications will remain open on an ongoing basis. Please do not contact My Care Solution directly with enquiries.