- Register with Humanology Recruit for hospitality positions
- Opportunities throughout the Riverland
We are looking for energetic hospitality candidates to register interest in positions throughout the Riverland region.
Register with Humanology Recruit
We are currently recruiting to fill multiple opportunities across retail and hospitality in the Riverland. Whether you are looking for a few casual hours or a full time job, we'd love to hear from you!
We are seeking candidates with a positive and energetic approach to work with great customer service and communication skills to ensure hospitality customers have the best experience.
We are currently taking registrations on interest for Junior and Senior positions such as:
- Qualified Chefs or Cooks, Kitchen Hands, and Wait staff,
- Bar staff, Floor staff, and experienced Gaming staff,
- Cafe staff and Baristas; and
- Many other types of hospitality roles.
We will recommend, promote and connect great candidates with a variety of employers throughout the Riverland and it's townships.
Experience in similar hospitality roles in the past would be great, but most importantly, we are looking for candidates that have a passion for providing a great experience to every customer.
You will need to be reliable, motivated, polite and friendly, calm under pressure during those busy service periods, and a supportive team player.
You will need to have:
- The ability to perform adequately in a fast-paced environment,
- Exceptional customer service skills with a passion to provide a great experience,
- The willingness to work as part of a team and support each other,
- Excellent communication skills, and
- Flexibility to work a variety of roster shifts which may include days, nights, and weekends and be reliable.
It would be great if you have any of the below skills, experience or training, (however it's not essential):
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol training,
- Completed COVID Safe training,
- Experienced in aspects of bar service or in a gaming venue.
- Barista and waiting skills/experience,
- Knowledge and experience in the Hospitality Industry.
If this sounds like you, register your interest today!
If you have any enquiries please either email humans(at)humanologyrecruit.com.au or call the Humanology Team office during regular business hours on 1300 2 HUMAN.
Please ensure you click the Apply/Interested button and follow the steps to complete your application online. You will also be required to upload a current resume document.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of your progress. Please ensure that you check your email regularly for updates (including your junk mail folder). Applications or resumes submitted via email cannot be accepted as all registrations MUST be made online via the provided link.