- Permanent part time + 0.6 to 0.8 FTE + start as soon as available
- Competitive remuneration + Salary packaging arrangements available
- Enjoy a rewarding role with the added bonus of flexible hours
Join a leading faith based Retirement Village in Adelaide's south! Contribute to the provision and maintenance of high quality services to Trinity Place residents.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Finance Officer will be an integral team member of the close-knit team of Trinity Place.
We are looking for community-minded, experienced and dynamic candidates who can work autonomously, build quality relationships with residents, and who are willing to assist and support their team members.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Payroll, Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Month end journals
- Monthly general ledger reconciliations
- Preparation of BAS
- General finance administration
- Monitor income and expenditure compared to budget
- Liaise with Auditor as required.
- Liaise with residents (or their families) regarding financial matters
- Monitor cash flow
- Provide support to the CEO when required including with projects, preparation of the Annual Budget, Financial Statements, reports for submission to the Board of Directors, and some executive assistance.
This role may also provide backup for the CEO and other team members during periods of leave, providing a fantastic opportunity to develop your leadership and management skills.
Hours will be offered as minimum 0.6 FTE (permanent part time). For the right candidate that can bring additional skills to add more value to this role; these hours may increase to 0.8 FTE. These skills may include Social Media management, executive administration, design, event management, and more.
Candidates will require high attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills, a proactive approach to their work, friendly customer service and a passion for ensuring successful outcomes for residents and stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Extensive experience in a similar (bookkeeping) role with a high-level understanding of bookkeeping and general financial management
- Disciplined work ethic and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both autonomously, and as part of a team
- Sound computer skills in a broad range of applications including MS Excel and Word
- Current and valid police check for working with vulnerable people
It would be fantastic (but not essential) if you:
- Are proficient in using Attache or Xero bookkeeping software, and/or
- Experience working in a comparable, not for profit environment
About Our Client
Trinity Place is a not-for-profit Retirement Village, and is a part of the Aged Care ministry of Trinity Lutheran Church at Pasadena.
With a strong focus on community, independence and active ageing, Trinity Place provides Independent Living Units and Serviced Apartments to the South of Adelaide.
Trinity Place seek to provide and maintain a setting which enables and encourages residents to enjoy an active, healthy lifestyle that promotes their own well-being, and contributes to that of the whole community.
Further information on Trinity Place can be found at www.trinityplace.com.au
If you have any queries please email humans(at)humanologyrecruit.com.au in the first instance, or call 1300 2 HUMAN.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in 1 file to upload, and complete the remaining steps. Please do not email us your CV. All applications MUST be made online.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates (including your junk mail folder). Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed. We've shared the client's name to help you assess your suitability for the role. Please DO NOT contact them directly - All enquiries must be directed to Humanology.