- Competitive remuneration + Work/Life balance + Immediate start!
- Rare leadership opportunity based in the Riverland region, working over 3 locations
- Work closely with the Joint Managing Directors in a varied role
Vivaci Family Chiropractic is looking for a friendly, experienced and motivated Practice Manager to join their team!
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Joint Managing Directors, the Practice Manager will be responsible for the smooth coordination of the day to day operations of 3 busy practice locations in South Australia's Riverland region. This role will also lead a team of 5 Chiropractic Assistants and provide direct support to the Joint Managing Directors to ensure continued and supported business growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of all facets of the day-to-day operations of the practice - ensuring appointment scheduling, customer service, billing procedures, cleaning, security and other occupational health and safety matters are managed effectively and meet business objectives
- Leading, training and supervising the team of Chiropractic Assistants including running weekly team meetings, 1 on 1 catch-up meetings, rostering, and supporting them toward development goals
- Ensure the maintenance and servicing of all practice hardware and devices is maintained
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for resupply
- Identify and implement continuous improvement strategies across the practices' administrative systems and procedures
- Manage the production of brochures, marketing materials, practice printing needs and handling of correspondence
- Provide support to the Directors when and where required such as preparation of reports for quarterly board meetings and liaising with the external Accountant
- Coordinate positive relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
This role will be permanent full time, have at least 5 direct reports (with space for this to grow) and will also be required to provide cover for the Managing Directors and other administrative staff when on periods of leave.
The role will be primarily based in Renmark SA and also work from the Berri and Waikerie practice locations regularly on a rotating roster. If you don't currently live in the Riverland region and relocation is required, support will be provided to ensure a smooth transition into the role, the business and the Riverland community.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience as a Practice Manager or Coordinator in a similar practice or clinic environment.
Candidates must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, focussed (and fun!) work environment, have the qualities of a collaborative leader who 'leads by example', and have the willingness to complete any task, big or small, to ensure the best possible outcome for practice members.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have proven experience working in a similar role (preferably in an allied health profession)
- Have a professional presentation and portray an energetic, cheerful personality
- Be caring and 'customer-focused' ensuring service and personalised practice members care is always a priority
- High level communication and organisational skills
- Be reliable and be able to handle working in a busy practice environment
- Have past experience in leading and managing a team with a collaborative and friendly approach
- Be self-motivated, have the ability to multi-task, prioritise and use initiative
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced computing skills including Office365 programs and databases
- Have a strong eye for detail and have the ability to focus on results and outcomes
It would be ideal if you have:
- A suitable/relevant qualification such as Certificate IV, Diploma or Degree in Business or Business Administration
- Past experience using Xero bookkeeping software
About Our Client
Vivaci Family Chiropractic is a modern practice committed to providing a high standard of care and services to their practice members in the Riverland communities and surrounding areas. Their practices in Renmark, Berri and Waikerie are unified in their approach to individualised care with a team focus.
For more information on Vivaci Family Chiropractic, check out their website: www.vivacichiro.com.au
If you have any queries please email humans(at)humanologyrecruit.com.au in the first instance, or speak with Alyce Neale at Humanology Recruit by calling 1300 2 HUMAN during regular business hours.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in pdf or word file for upload. Please do not email your CV. All applications MUST be made online.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates (including your junk mail folder). Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed. We've shared the client's name to help you assess your suitability for the role - please do not contact them directly.