- Permanent Full time + Competitive salary + immediate start!
- Newly created role in a fast growing and innovative business
- Utilise your fantastic customer services skills to take the next step in your career
Fast-paced customer service and administration role with a leading sustainable solar energy company based at Thebarton in Adelaide's inner west.
About the Opportunity
Living Energy is currently seeking a self-motivated, confident and customer focussed individual to join their supportive and close-knit team as an Administrator & Customer Service Officer .
Reporting to the General Manager, the Administrator & Customer Service Officer will provide all the support the Operations Team require in order to deliver on promises to customers and exceed their service level expectations.
No two days will be the same in this newly created and varied support role. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing clients, potential clients, contractors and suppliers with exceptional customer service including inbound and outbound phone and email enquiries, troubleshooting issues and regularly updating customers on projects
- Support the entire team in following customer service and support protocols including tracking of all stakeholder touch points
- Provide project administration support including:
- Book installations between customers and installation teams,
- Organising trades people and technicians for installs,
- Liaising with suppliers on stock delivery/pickups,
- Ensuring all required project paperwork is taken care of, checked thoroughly and accounted for; and
- Track all project's progress from initial enquiry to completion.
- General problem-solving, data entry and a variety of other administrative tasks such as warranty claims
This role is permanent full time with Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm scheduled hours.
Most importantly, you will have a love of customer service, building great relationships and thrive working in a team-orientated environment. You will be friendly, positive, adaptable, and have a keen willingness to support others.
To succeed in this role, you will also need:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar, fast-paced administrative role
- To be a fast learner! - Grow your knowledge base of this exciting industry, working within a supportive team of leaders in their field
- Confidence in using a wide range of computer software and the ability to pick up IT systems quickly and at intermediate level, including CRM, databases, and ideally Google suite.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Excel (critical)
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on ensuring accurate preparation and proof-reading of documentation
- A confident and professional communication style - both written, in person and over the phone
- A 'can-do' attitude, proactive approach, the ability to multi-task and work unsupervised
- To be organised, have great time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Effective problem solver
It would be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Previous experience working for a solar retail company or similar trade based business, and/or
- A relevant qualification or certificate in Business or Business Administration (or working towards)
About Our Client
Living Energy is a growing South Australian, family owned and operated company in the renewable energy industry.
Living Energy are a leading provider within the residential and commercial solar markets. Having been in the industry for over 10 years, they have installed thousands of quality solar and battery systems during this time, including several MW Scale projects across South Australia.
For more information on Living Energy, check out their website: www.livingenergysolutions.com.au
If you have any queries please email humans(at)humanologyrecruit.com.au in the first instance, or call 1300 2 HUMAN.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document. Please do not email your CV. All applications MUST be made online. The position description is also available to download when you click 'apply'.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates (including your junk mail folder). Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed. We've shared the client's name to help you assess your suitability for the role. Please do not contact them directly.