- Full-time, permanent position with immediate start
- Work for a well-established and respected South Australian company
- Competitive remuneration package on offer
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Workshop Coordinator to join the Maintenance team at Fleurieu Cranes.
About the Opportunity
Fleurieu Cranes is seeking a motivated and organised Workshop Coordinator to join the Workshop team that manage the maintenance of their fleet of cranes, 3rd party cranes, EWPs, forklifts, and other heavy machinery.
Reporting to the Service Manager and working within a team of 5, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Being a first point of call to customers including taking calls, and creating jobs
- Sourcing and purchasing of parts and materials
- Maintain accurate data for workshop parts (inventory/stock/asset control)
- Use the internal computer systems for administrative tasks including invoicing, raising purchase orders and booking compliance checks
- Mass management
This role will be based at the Fleurieu Cranes head office in Wingfield, SA.
We are looking for a motivated and reliable individual who is looking to work for growing company.
Ideally you will have experience within a busy workshop environment in a similar position such as a Spare Parts Interpreter, Workshop Administrator or Workshop Coordinator.
You will have had exposure to mechanical, trade, or servicing departments. You will also have relevant experience in purchasing and/or inventory/stock management.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have worked in a similar environment and in a similar role,
- Have proven mechanical knowledge
- Experience in inventory control/stores
- Be highly organised, have a high attention to detail, and thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to coordinate or direct activities of a group
- Have the ability to quickly make decisions
- Have a team-focussed approach to work with a friendly and likable nature
- Be confident in using various computer systems and programs including intermediate skill level in both Microsoft Word and Excel programs
- Drivers licence
It would be great if you had (but not essential):
- Experience in a similar role within the transport industry,
- A relevant trade background; and/or
- A forklift licence
About Our Client
Fleurieu Cranes is one of South Australia's leading Crane Hire companies with depots at Wingfield, Largs Bay and Seaford in the Adelaide Metro area.
Fleurieu Cranes provide their customers with safe and efficient solutions involving Crane & Related Services throughout South Australia and beyond.
They own, operate, and maintain a comprehensive fleet of cranes ranging in size up to 400T; consisting of City, Franna, All Terrain and Tower Cranes. The team is dedicated and focused on providing customers with industry leading solutions, with all work undertaken to the highest degree of safety, whilst conforming with all site and statutory regulations.
If you have any queries please either email humans(at)humanologyrecruit.com.au or call the Humanology Office on 1300 2 HUMAN during regular business hours.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a resume and cover letter contained in one document file (word or pdf). Please do not email your resume as all applications MUST be made online via our portal.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates (including your junk mail folder). Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed. We've shared the client's name to help you assess your suitability for the role. Please DO NOT contact them directly.