The Board of Enhanced Lifestyles is seeking to appoint a Non-Executive Director (skills based) and are inviting applications from people who will bring a strategic focus and strong commercial acumen.
As a Non Executive Director on this Board you will:
- Have sufficient understanding of financial reports and governance to operate effectively as a Board member
- Be able to commit to attending one Board meeting every 2 months including having availability to read Board papers prior to the meeting
- Be willing and able to participate as a sub-committee member if and as required
Ideally, the Board is looking for people who bring experience or knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Professional legal or accounting qualifications and experience
- Business development or marketing
- Disability or community services sector experience
Applications from graduates of the AICD Company Director's Course or people with equivalent governance qualifications or experience are highly desirable.
Whilst not essential, lived experience or a personal connection to people living with disabilities will be of great benefit in quickly understanding the challenges and opportunities in the sector.
About Enhanced Lifestyles
Enhanced Lifestyles is an NDIS registered not-for-profit disability services provider, founded and governed by their customers. They provide supported accommodation, in home support and day options services.
As a not-for-profit disability services provider Enhanced Lifestyles provide services to people, from children to adults, with a wide range of disabilities. Their services are individually tailored, which means they give customers the power to adapt services to suit their needs.
The organisation was designed specifically by people with disabilities to ensure service users had a voice and could be involved with their service delivery. Enhanced Lifestyles always has its customers at the forefront when developing plans and directives as the customers themselves are making the decisions.
Further information can be found at:
Enquiries can be made, in the first instance, to Mel Blondell on 0401 614 518 or via email at humans(at)humanologyrecruit.com.au.
To apply, please click on the Apply button, upload a Board CV and answer the questions that follow.
You will be advised of the status of your application via email and SMS as it progresses.