- Do you have a passion for design?
- Are you sales-focussed and able to deliver great customer service?
- Are you able to manage a sales team, leading by example?
BoConcept is seeking an experienced Store Manager with a professional proven track record in retail sales, leadership, and outstanding customer service.
BoConcept was born in Denmark in 1952, and is today a premium retail lifestyle brand, with close to three hundred stores in over sixty countries. They design, produce and sell contemporary furniture, accessories and lighting for living, dining, sleeping, home-office and outdoor spaces. They also help customers create a personal home with a comprehensive in-home or store interior design service.
View the BoConcept website here: www.boconcept.com
About the Opportunity
As Store Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the store, sales, showroom presentation and sales team management. You will have input into the sales and marketing strategy of the store and should be able to utilise business information reports to formulate and support your suggestions.
You will assist in the recruitment, appointment, rostering and training of sales team members, and manage a team of 5 across various roles.
Extensive, brand-specific training will be provided, potential for interstate travel, and opportunities in a global and dynamic environment. All BoConcept team members have access to plans, best practice and training tools supporting both competencies as well as personal development.
In addition to your base salary you will be rewarded with performance based commission and bonus. This position affords the opportunity to work with a friendly team to support you, and in a beautiful location on Kensington Road at Norwood.
Working hours will be rostered within the store's opening hours of Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 5:30pm; Saturdays from 10am to 4pm; and Sundays from 11am to 5pm.
To be a successful in the role of Store Manager you will need
- Integrity, passion, flexibility, tenacity, leadership, team spirit and a “can-do” attitude.
- Previous retail sales in-store experience in a managerial role.
- An eye for visual merchandising, interior design, colours and textures.
- To be a confident 'people-person' and conversationalist with impeccable personal presentation.
- Well developed leadership and coaching skills and be comfortable leading by example.
- Ability to plan, implement and follow-up on all initiatives and are fastidious with incredible attention to detail.
- To take pride in delivering excellent sales results and customer satisfaction.
- To be experienced in relationship selling and handling of projects to support Interior Design Service consultants
- Confident in using a range of computer systems and software at an intermediate level, and the ability to quickly learn such as point of sale, Microsoft Office, client databases and more.
- Preferably experienced within interior design and/ or selling premium furniture.
- You are recognised for your commitment and ownership.
You will also be required to have a full Australian driver's licence and have access to a vehicle that you can use for work purposes on occasion.
If you have any queries please email humans(at)humanologyrecruit.com.au in the first instance, or call 1300 2 HUMAN.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document file. Please do not email your CV. All applications MUST be made online via our portal.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates (including your junk mail folder). Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed. We've shared the client's name to help you assess your suitability for the role. Please DO NOT contact BoConcept directly.