- $60K starting salary, with increase to $70K upon completion of training
- Support families experiencing the loss of a loved one
- Full time permanent position working with a supportive and professional team
- Internal training and professional development available
This is an opportunity for both experienced candidates and those that are new to the funeral industry who are looking for a career change.
About the Opportunity
Harrison Funerals are seeking a Funeral Arranger/Conductor to join our team. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful applicant would be responsible for providing families with support and possess the organisational skills to achieve funerals that suit the family’s needs and wishes, also in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Your role will include:
- Meet with families and provide advice and guidance on their options to personalise our service to their needs
- Oversee the arrangements including on the funeral day
This is a permanent, salaried, full time position. The role will predominantly be based at Harrison Funerals' Queenstown location, and there will be a requirement to also work from their Ridgehaven location on a regular basis.
You will be required to be on call for one week in every four (rostered between staff). On call responsibilities include taking calls outside of regular business hours and occasionally meeting with families if required.
You are a warm, compassionate, well presented person who has an empathetic approach. You can deliver a high level of customer service and may have experience in event management.
You will have demonstrated ability to:
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with people
- Work successfully in a close team environment
- Provide excellence in service that meet the standards of the company
- Use MS Office to an intermediate standard
A drivers licence is essential for this role.
About our Client
Harrison Funerals is a highly regarded and respected, family-owned funeral company, with branches at both Queenstown and Ridgehaven. They have a team of trained staff dedicated to providing support and comfort to grieving families.
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can make a difference in the lives of others, submit your application today!
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload your COVER LETTER & CV (combined in 1 file for upload) and follow the remaining steps. The application process will involve answering some short questions via video.
If you have any enquiries please email humans(at)humanologyrecruit.com.au, or speak with a member of the Humanology Recruit team by calling 1300 2 HUMAN.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email regularly for updates. Our application and recruitment process is 100% confidential. Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed. Please do not contact Harrison Funerals directly.