- Newly created role
- Candidates looking for full time and part time position are encouraged to apply
- Family owned business + welcoming, fun & close-knit team
Both experienced candidates AND applicants looking to progress their careers into an EA or PA role are encouraged to apply!
About the Opportunity
In this role you will be surrounded by people who are incredibly passionate and knowledgeable about the funeral industry and who have high levels of respect for their client families. You will be providing support predominantly to the Corporate Services Director, but also the Director of Operations and the Managing Director, in this busy support role.
This newly created role's responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Management of diary & emails; including associated actions.
- Acting as a first point of contact, screening telephone calls, etc.
- Providing administration support including writing reports, taking minutes for meetings and managing action lists, general correspondence, tracking business expenses and coordinating travel if required.
- Supporting and coordination of events and functions.
You have outstanding administration and organisational skills with precise attention to detail and confidence to use your initiative. You also enjoy problem solving and your continuous improvement mind-set enables you to design, improve, and implement processes in this fast paced and rapidly growing family company.
You enjoy being at the heart of things, being depended on, and love supporting others. You are an empathetic, positive, and community-minded person who builds great working relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders. You work well in a tight-knit team who are focussed on excellence.
You may already have experience working as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant, OR you may be looking to move into this support role as the next step in your administration career. All experience levels are encouraged to apply. We are considering both full time and part time candidates, please let us know about the details in your cover letter.
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Administration role.
- Intermediate skill level in IT, general computing and using MS Office programs.
- A current driver’s licence.
- A police check (or be prepared to obtain one).
- It would be great if you had a relevant administration qualification and/or experience using bookkeeping software, however this isn't essential.
About Our Client
Peter Elberg Funerals is a long-standing, family-owned, South Australian business located at Flinders Park in Adelaide's west.
They have extensive experience in making funeral arrangements for all nationalities and cultures, specialising in fulfilling any request their client families may have. Peter Elberg Funerals pride themselves in providing a welcoming and supportive environment for their employees.
We've shared the client's name to help you assess your suitability for the role. Please DO NOT contact them directly.
If you have any queries, please email humans(at)humanologyrecruit.com.au in the first instance, or call 1300 2 HUMAN.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document. Please do not email your CV. All applications MUST be made online.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates (including your junk mail folder). Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.