- Unique opportunity with an innovative South Australian company
- Full time, permanent position with development opportunities
- Generous salary & Work from home flexibility available
Develop your marketing and communications career with Krix; Australia's premier manufacturer of consumer stereo and home theatre loudspeakers and commercial cinema loudspeaker systems!
About the Opportunity
Are you a marketing allrounder looking to progress your career with an industry-leading organisation? Play a vital role in supporting Krix’s diverse marketing functions and join their passionate team as the Marketing & Communications Specialist!
For this exciting new role, as the Marketing & Communications Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Developing, budgeting, and implementing all marketing plans
- Collating feedback and tracking the results of all marketing campaigns.
- Organising Tradeshow campaigns & support (some interstate travel required)
- Dealer product training & support
- Internal and External communication on upcoming events and promotions
- The coordinating of e-newsletter and correspondence with our customers
- Maintaining brand guidelines across dealer and distributor marketing
- Maintaining website, blogs, social media sites, forums and online groups
- Managing production flow, stock and fulfilment processes for marketing collateral where applicable
- Coordinating in-store events across Australia and New Zealand
- Assisting with any public relations tasks including Stereonet, YouTube and others
- Building presentations and ensuring sound communication with stakeholders
- Working collaboratively within the in-house Graphic designer to deliver various content
- Creating information and promotional videos for YouTube and socials
A passion and understanding for speaker systems will be looked upon favourably.
With a minimum of three years of demonstrated experience in a previous brand, marketing, or product role, you will utilise your industry awareness to successfully develop and implement Krix’s diverse marketing functions whilst effectively engaging with all key stakeholders. To be successful in this position, you will have/be:
- A passion for audio and technology
- Outstanding written communication skills with a passion for copywriting
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise a constantly changing workload and meet deadlines
- Effective organisation, time management and strong customer service skills
- A strong work ethic, can-do attitude, proactive and solution-orientated mind-set
- The ability to engage with a range of audiences and customers
- An awareness of industry trends and marketing initiatives/campaigns
- Demonstrated experience in social media management
- Experience in content creation for print and digital media
Desirable but not essential:
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing or other relevant disciplines
About Our Client
Krix is Australia's premier manufacturer of consumer stereo and home theatre loudspeakers and commercial cinema loudspeaker systems.
Supplying national and international cinema multiplexes for over 40 years and featuring in over 4000 screens worldwide, Krix is world-renowned for high-quality high-performance speaker systems.
Krix create Australian made and manufactured speakers for people who want to go from simply listening, to experiencing sound.
We've shared the client's name to help you assess your suitability for the role. Please DO NOT contact them directly.
If you have any queries please email humans(at)humanologyrecruit.com.au in the first instance, or call 1300 2 HUMAN.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document. Please do not email your CV. All applications MUST be made online.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates (including your junk mail folder). Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.