- Perm full-time + moving soon to a new, purpose built office space!
- Opportunity to lead a growing team in this key management role
- Rewarding career - making a positive difference to the community
As General Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient and effective leadership of the Link Assistive operational team.
Link Assistive is a leading Australian supplier of Assistive and Sensory technologies, providing products and services nationwide and beyond.
About the Opportunity
You will be a leader in the organisation. You will plan and implement strategic outcomes; drive innovation and change; and ensure a cohesive, organisation-wide approach to high quality and meaningful customer experiences.
The role will have oversight of business systems, team management, administration, customer service, human resources and product/service delivery.
- Work with the CEO on the implementation of the strategic direction for Link Assistive
- Supporting the CEO to achieve budgeted profit and loss performance and key performance indicators
- Leading and supporting our talented team ensuring the right outcomes with the people we support
- Fostering an organisational culture that maintains a customer focus at all times, and a commitment to deliver service excellence
- Provide leadership and management of the day-to-day operations of Link Assistive
- Identify and pursue, promote and implement strategies and events to advance the reputation and scope of Link Assistive
- Oversee HR systems and practices delivering a workforce that meets the needs of the organisation and facilitates high quality customer experiences
- Oversee administrative activities, ensuring the smooth operation of the organisation
This recruitment process will be commencing July/August 2022 due to the head office relocation to the Tonsley Innovation District. We are currently seeking expressions of interest.
Link Assistive is looking for candidates with the ability to lead a team with a consultative approach. You will have proven experience in your ability to problem-solve, be flexible, adaptable and the ability to effectively engage and motivate your team (both in office and working remotely) and external stakeholders.
You will have/be:
- At least two years of leadership and operational management experience with demonstrated success in the delivery of key business metrics
- Passionate about helping others live an independent, inclusive and connected life
- Experience in preparing quality assessment and accreditation processes
- Commercial acumen to drive business growth, quality initiatives and service delivery
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation. (Corporations Act, Fair Work Act, WH&S Act).
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently with limited direction
- Demonstrated proficiency in people management and strategic HR practices
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and adapting to new technology together with the ongoing maintenance of existing technology
Desirable but not essential:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Human Resources Management
- Experience working in the disability sector and understanding of the NDIS
- Experience with Salesforce
About Link Assistive
Link Assistive's Vision: Contribute to independence and the ability to live an inclusive and connected life
Their Mission: Helping people to communicate, connect, learn, and participate by providing high quality personalised, assistive and interactive technology solutions
If you have any queries please email humans(at)humanologyrecruit.com.au in the first instance, or call 1300 2 HUMAN to speak with a member of our team.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document. Please do not email your CV. All applications MUST be made online.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates. Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.