- Join an innovative, flexible & family-friendly team in this permanent full-time role
- Generous salary + incentives with excellent benefits
- Ongoing professional development & training opportunities
An exciting opportunity to join a hi-tech, fast-growing agritech company and enjoy a regional lifestyle in the beautiful Barossa Valley!
About the Opportunity
For this rare industry opportunity, using industry data & customer-specific insights, you will oversee the development of unique, world-leading precision viticulture tools on the online platform that utilises the latest developments in machine learning and satellite technology. Building on your industry experience, you will perform market research, analyse market data, and identify consumer behaviour and trends to inform long-term product strategy.
As Deep Planet’s Product & Customer Success Coordinator you will monitor product performance and create policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience, ultimately building customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. As a pivotal part of the team, you will provide product demonstrations and deep technical support, enabling customers to optimise their vineyard management process through effective utilisation of Deep Planet’s precision viticulture tools, generating increased profits for the Australian wine industry and reducing its environmental footprint.
Using your strong relationship building skills, you will gather feedback and insights that inform Deep Planet’s product roadmap, helping to build a world-leading precision viticulture platform!
In addition to the above, as the Product and Customer Success Coordinator, your responsibilities include:
- Writing user stories and other feature descriptions for the engineering team and maintaining a prioritised product backlog based on business and customer impact
- Documenting value proposition information and supporting marketing and sales efforts with written content
- Taking on a pro-active role in potential client evaluation based on their needs and Deep Planet’s unique tech capabilities
- Working directly with the client and their technical team to determine objectives, milestones, and deliverables with regards to initial integration and rollout plans
- Delivering client insights and drawing on internal resources to deliver best possible results to clients (sales, marketing, product, engineering and research)
- Deep-dive technical assistance for customers; including conducting screen share sessions with customers to guide them through installations, tech evaluations as well as resolving technical issues with high customer satisfaction
- Analysing quantitative information from products to gather information on product usage
The full Job Description has been made available for you to view/download once you select 'Apply Now'.
With environmental benefit front of mind, you have a desire to make a positive impact on the industry and the planet. You could be a recent viticulture or plant science graduate, someone with a strong agricultural background, a data or business analyst, or someone who is eager to be a part of the agtech community and help contribute to the building of the agriculture technology of tomorrow!
We are looking for passionate candidates that may bring:
- Organized, personable, and tech-savvy with background knowledge of the agritech industry, satellite technology and artificial intelligence
- Data-centric mindset and analytical skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to convey highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences
About Our Client
Deep Planet is a global Agri Tech startup that was born out of the vision of world-class scientists and engineers from Oxford University.
Deep Planet are focused and creative thinkers with a goal to use Machine Learning for the benefit of the Planet. In 2018, Deep Planet was founded from an idea to address environmental risk. The founding team has more than 15 years of experience starting and scaling deep technology companies worldwide.
Their product, VineSignal, assists winemakers and growers to manage and predict vine health, yield, maturity and irrigation. It allows for improved management practices in the vineyard that reduce cost of production, improve quality and enhances efficiency to maximise commercial returns.
We've shared the client's name to help you assess your suitability for the role. Please DO NOT contact them directly.
If you have any queries please email humans(at)humanologyrecruit.com.au in the first instance, or call 1300 2 HUMAN.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document. Please do not email your CV. All applications MUST be made online. The position description is also available to download when you click 'apply'.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates (including your junk mail folder). Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.