- Permanent full-time position + growth & development opportunities
- Thrive in a fun, supportive team & work with Australia’s best photographers!
- Join an industry leader & work in Brisbane’s bustling & vibrant West End
Industry leader, Streets Imaging, currently has a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working Administrator to join their passionate team!
About the Opportunity
For this exciting opportunity, you will utilise your administration or office support experience to support the diverse administrative functions of Street’s Imagining and their busy team. There will also be a component of editing required for this position, so the successful candidate must have experience in Adobe Photoshop and Bridge.
As the Administrator for Streets Imaging your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Data entry for their customer and account information
- Order processing for their diverse clients of Australia's best professional school photographers, wedding photographers, commercial photographers, and more
- Curating image libraries to effectively showcase the Street’s Imaging brand
- Packing photos in a professional manner which both protects the product and promote customer satisfaction!
- Image editing including basic retouching and colour correction
Passion and enthusiasm are important to the team at Streets Imaging, and so is being a strong team player! The team at Streets Imaging love what they do, and this is reflected by their strong client relationships and supportive team culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about providing quality to the point of perfection! Working with some of Australia’s finest photographers, it is important that the successful candidate can work quickly and with a very high degree of accuracy. You will have a strong eye for detail which must be demonstratable from your previous roles.
In addition to the above, to be successful in this position you will have/be:
- Demonstrated experience in a previous administrative or office support position
- Highly competent with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task, and effectively meet deadlines
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Suite programs Photoshop and Bridge
- A strong work ethic, can-do attitude, proactive and solution-orientated mindset
- A resourceful and creative thinker with a professional demeanour
- Great oral and written communication skills
Full training in the Streets Imaging software will be provided.
About Our Client
Streets Imaging is a professional photographic print lab based in Brisbane. They offer high-quality, colour-managed true photographic and fine art printing along with framing, photographic displays, wall art, large format printing and much more to professional photographers and artists across Australia. Streets Imaging also specialize in workflow solutions to help minimize post-production and editing time for their Clients – with a strong focus on school, sport, and event photography.
Streets Imaging has an incredible following within the photography world. Their clients love them and the work they produce for them! Their team are diverse group, but are all passionate about what they do and in turn, are loved by their customers.
Learn more about Streets Imaging and their team online here: https://www.streetsimaging.com.au/
We've shared the client's name to help you assess your suitability for the role. Please DO NOT contact them directly.
If you have any queries please email [email protected] in the first instance, or call 1300 2 HUMAN (1300 248 626).
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document to upload. Please do not email your CV. All applications MUST be made online.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates (including your junk mail folder). Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.