- Permanent position – full-time & near full-time applicants considered
- Supportive, flexible work environment based in Sydney or Sunshine Coast
- Exposure to diverse marketing functions + growth opportunities!
Develop your marketing career with Chatoyer; one of Australia’s leaders in industrial fabric solutions!
About the Opportunity
Are you a marketing allrounder looking to advance your career with a supportive and progressive organisation? Play a vital role in developing and implementing Chatoyer’s varied marketing functions and join their passionate team as the Marketing Coordinator!
For this exciting role, the primary responsibility of the Marketing Coordinator is to work in conjunction with the Sales Director in developing and implementing the Chatoyer Corporate Marketing Plan. The key objectives for this position will be to manage existing activities, design and implement new activities, brand management, expanding existing markets and develop new markets. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior marketer who is looking to expand their skills and develop their career with an organisation who truly cares about your progression!
Candidates based in Sydney, NSW or the Sunshine Coast, QLD will be considered for this position.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will:
- Create, implement and coordinate Chatoyer’s marketing plan
- Prepare annual marketing budget and implement activities
- Design and manage printed marketing materials such as brochures, catalogues, artwork, banners and trade show materials, etc. using the Adobe Suite
- Create engaging content for regular EDM campaigns
- Manage digital marketing content and work closely with outsourced parties to maintain the Chatoyer digital presence
- Prepare website updates and make content changes as required through WordPress
- Coordinate gathering of technical information from production manager or suppliers as required for creation and update of marketing materials
- Generate content to support resellers including instruction videos, product videos, how-to guides, training modules, photos, etc.
With a minimum two years of demonstrated experience in a previous brand or marketing role, you will utilise your industry awareness to successfully develop and implement Chatoyer’s diverse marketing functions whilst effectively engaging with all key stakeholders.
To be successful in this position you will have/be:
- Tertiary/degree qualified in Marketing or related discipline
- Demonstrated high-level experience with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) with a keen eye for graphic design
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively work with diverse stakeholders
- Confidence and demonstrated experience using EDM software such as MailChimp
- Demonstrated experience with website content management system, WordPress
- Ability to work autonomously, multi-task, and effectively meet deadlines
- Experience in content creation for print and digital media
- A strong work ethic, can-do attitude, proactive and solution-orientated mindset
- A resourceful and creative thinker with a professional demeanour
About Our Client
Chatoyer is an Australian company delivering environmental compliance solutions to industry since 1996. Chatoyer’s expert production team fabricates a wide range of products utilising a variety of specialised textiles in a purpose-built facility in Sydney. Well respected and trusted in the market, Chatoyer is known for consistent product reliability and demonstrating the highest standards of customer service and professionalism.
Chatoyer builds relationships by partnering with clients, believing that the best outcomes are achieved through close collaboration.
Further information on Chatoyer can be found at www.chatoyer.com.au
If you want to join an innovative organisation, in a supportive and inclusive team, apply now.
We've shared the client's name to help you assess your suitability for the role. Please DO NOT contact them directly.
If you have any queries please email humans(at)humanologyrecruit.com.au in the first instance, or call 1300 2 HUMAN.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document. Please do not email your CV. All applications MUST be made online.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates (including your junk mail folder). Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.