- Permanent part-time role – flexible hours to suit carers are available
- Spacious office with new fit out, located in Tonsley Innovation District
- 0.4 - 0.8 FTE
Use your passion for organising yourself and others to add value to this busy and dynamic consulting team.
About the Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and capable Projects and Systems Coordinator to join their supportive team based in Tonsley. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will provide a range of support ensuring that the administrative systems and functions of the business support project delivery work efficiently.
Areas of responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Projects coordination, reporting and general administration such as assisting project managers and project team members to support the continued delivery of projects.
- Business development admin support – supporting the tendering process, creating proposals and contracts.
- General operations/Business administration, scheduling meetings, preparing documents.
You are a capable administrator who truly delights in being able to add value by ensuring that the small details are taken care of. You use your initiative to identify ways to streamline processes and solve problems. To be successful in this role, it is essential to be/have:
- An enthusiastic, motivated approach
- A strong attention to detail
- Effective time management, able to deliver against deadlines and highly organised
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office programs
- Experienced and confident in using MS Excel
In addition to above, preference is given to candidates who have:
- Experience using Xero bookkeeping software
- Harvest and CRM experience
- Driving Licence
It would be great if you had experience supporting a consulting or sales team, but this is not essential.
About Our Client
Hydra Consulting is based in the Tonsley Innovation Precinct and provides growth consulting services across wine, food, water, environment and manufacturing sectors. Their work ranges across strategy, project delivery, operations management, sector education, construction through to product development / R&D and customer relationships.
Their client base includes government, startups, private and public companies, and industry organisations. They are regarded as a highly innovative boutique consulting firm and are involved in a range of national initiatives including building food export clusters, developing national export training programs and the FOMENT wine and tourism technology accelerator.
For more information on Hydra Consulting, check out their website: https://hydraconsulting.com.au/
We've shared the client's name to help you assess your suitability for the role. Please DO NOT contact them directly.
If you have any queries please email humans(at)humanologyrecruit.com.au in the first instance, or call 1300 2 HUMAN.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document. Please do not email your CV. All applications MUST be made online.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates (including your junk mail folder). Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.