- Permanent full-time position + growth & development opportunities
- Join an industry leader and thrive in a supportive, friendly work environment
- Based in Torrensville (Adelaide Metro West)
Enjoy the security of working for a multi-national company; but with the feel and culture of a local, family-owned business in Adelaide's inner west!
About the Opportunity
Waypoint Distribution currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Officer to join their supportive team based in Torrensville. This is your chance to join a leading supplier to the window furnishings industry, as well as supplying fast and friendly service to the B2B domestic market.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this role will be responsible for maintaining a quality, timely, accurate and efficient order fulfilment service.
As the Customer Services Officer your responsibilities will include:
- Timely and accurate order entries, processing of invoices and credits ensuring customer service is maintained
- Coordinating sales orders with the inventory and dispatch teams ensuring orders are delivered according to customer requirements
- Resolving customer issues timely and effectively
- Knowledge and understanding of customer trade agreements, ensure pricing and discounting hierarchy adherence
- Ensuring customer credit requests are investigated and processed timely and in accordance with the company Credit Policy and Procedure
- Managing daily telephone enquiries and assist with reception relief as required
- Working with the team on continuous improvement of processes
- Managing showroom facilities and co-ordinate customer presentations with SA Sales staff
With prior experience in an administration, office support, or customer service background, you will be passionate about providing outstanding customer service to Waypoint Distribution’s diverse clients. You will have high attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and a strong analytical thinker with the ability to prioritise competing tasks.
In addition to the above, to be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Administration experience with a customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, including telephone manner
- Computer literate – Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Experience in managing orders in an ERP system
- Relates well to people at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service with a resilience to working under pressure and adapting to change
- Exhibit Company Core Values of being Customer Focused, Innovative, Action Oriented, Passionate and Respectful.
The complete Position Description has been made available to download once you select ‘Apply Now’.
About Our Client
Waypoint Distribution, a division of Rollease Acmeda, is a market leading supplier to the window furnishing industry. They provide world class hardware, internal & external fabrics and plantation shutters to clients in South Australia, Western Australia & Northern Territory.
Established for over 20 years and with branches in both Adelaide & Perth, the Waypoint brand is highly respected within the industry and is instrumental in bringing new and innovative products and services to the market.
We've shared the client's name to help you assess your suitability for the role. Please DO NOT contact them directly.
If you have any queries please email humans(at)humanologyrecruit.com.au in the first instance, or call 1300 2 HUMAN.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document. Please do not email your CV. All applications MUST be made online.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates (including your junk mail folder). Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.