- Permanent full-time position + growth & development opportunities
- Join an industry leader and thrive in a supportive, friendly work environment
- Excellent opportunity to grow, lead and inspire a team of Customer Service Officers!
Enjoy the security of working for a multi-national company; but with the feel and culture of a local, family-owned business in Adelaide's inner west!
About the Opportunity
Waypoint Distribution currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to join their supportive team based in Torrensville. This is your chance to join a leading supplier to the window furnishings industry, as well as supplying fast and friendly service to the B2B domestic market.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will be responsible for the managing the Customer Service Department in an efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention by utilising available resources, effective forecasting and scheduling to enable and support a customer-centric culture.
As the Customer Services Manager your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Planning and scheduling workloads for your team members
- Ensuring timely and accurate entry of orders, processing of invoices and filing of associated documents
- Coordinating shipment activity on customer priorities or shipment expedite requests and working with the Warehouse Supervisor for execution and follow through
- Owning client communication and follow through to resolve escalations
- As a super user, ensure that the Company’s ERP system is fully utilised
- Implementation of customer trade agreements, ensuring pricing and discounting hierarchy is adhered to
- Ensuring customer credit requests are investigated and processed in a timely fashion and in accordance with the company Credit Policy & Procedure
- Recruiting, mentoring and developing customer service officers and foster an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Developing, measure, monitor and report on Customer Service KPI’s and guidelines
- Reviewing regional inventory levels including any potential excess and recommend reorders based on sales trends and stock levels based on historical and forward-looking pipeline data
- Providing reports as required on department, company, and individual performance, along with other reports requested by management
With proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager, you will have demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to foster a positive work environment where your team feels supported and empowered to achieve their best. You will be a strategic thinker with great client facing and communication skills, ensuring you provide outstanding customer service to Waypoint Distribution’s diverse clients.
In addition to the above, to be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Excellent knowledge of management methods or techniques
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Demonstrated ability to effectively monitor and maintain quality and productivity
- The ability to work in a systematic, methodical, and orderly way
- Sound problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to plan and prioritise tasks
- Exhibit Company Core Values of being Customer Focused, Innovative, Action Oriented, Passionate and Respectful.
The complete Position Description has been made available to download once you select ‘Apply Now’.
About Our Client
Waypoint Distribution, a division of Rollease Acmeda, is a market leading supplier to the window furnishing industry. They provide world class hardware, internal & external fabrics and plantation shutters to clients in South Australia, Western Australia & Northern Territory.
Established for over 20 years and with branches in both Adelaide & Perth, the Waypoint brand is highly respected within the industry and is instrumental in bringing new and innovative products and services to the market.
We've shared the client's name to help you assess your suitability for the role. Please DO NOT contact them directly.
If you have any queries please email humans(at)humanologyrecruit.com.au in the first instance, or call 1300 2 HUMAN.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document. Please do not email your CV. All applications MUST be made online.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates (including your junk mail folder). Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.